 General / 38342
  A Request For Your Story...One Year Later

Greetings friends, Well, the time is almost upon us...as we've been reminded in this touching message from Australia by Melody Brown: (URL) been thinking about some way to update my LUGNET September 11 memorial page, some way to commorate this one (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people) !

  Re: A Request For Your Story...One Year Later

Matt & All, I guess I will start this thread as well, although it is something that is still with me, and most of us, for the rest of our lives. I hope and pray that the people who were affected by this will find some relief, or some comfort, in (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.people)

  Eerie Coincidence Re: A Request For Your Story...One Year Later

I really don't have much to say I'm just as sad, angry and horrified this September 11th as last. I feel the same as what Ken Wright wrote in this post: (URL) in my short time on this earth have I ever witnessed to this degree, what is inherently (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Eerie Coincidence Re: A Request For Your Story...One Year Later

(...) three digits the chances are not all that remote, I did find it a bit eerie. Now if I had gone to the website and seen that those numbers had come up for several different drawings-- well, instead of thinking it was some kind of sign, I'd more (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Eerie Coincidence

(...) Sure makes me wonder :P ...remember last year when the plane crashed into a New York neighbor hood? It was flight 587. That day the New Jersey lottery numbers for midday were 578...the evening numbers were 587. Julie (looking forward to Sunday (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.people)