 People / 3245
Re: Eerie Coincidence
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 16:14:25 GMT

In lugnet.people, Maggie Cambron writes:
In lugnet.people, Julie Krenz writes:

Now for the eerie coincidence: the lottery numbers for tonights New York
lottery...9,1,1
http://www.nylottery.org/winner/c_winner.php

I heard that on the radio when I woke up and even though I know that with
three digits the chances are not all that remote, I did find it a bit eerie.
Now if I had gone to the website and seen that those numbers had come up
for several different drawings-- well, instead of thinking it was some
kind of sign, I'd more likely be convinced that the lottery was rigged.

Sure makes me wonder :P ...remember last year when the plane crashed into a
New York neighbor hood? It was flight 587. That day the New Jersey lottery
numbers for midday were 578...the evening numbers were 587.

Julie
(looking forward to Sunday night at 8:00 central time, lol)