 General / 38282
  Re: Eric Harshbarger and the Insanely Popular 3033 Basic Bulk 1200 Piece Blue Tub!

This is excellent advice, the 4105 is a great new selection of bulk bricks at a very good price. Also, there are several new creator buckets that should hopefully be available soon. One of them is reported to contain 1000 pieces. Do a search of the (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Eric Harshbarger and the Insanely Popular 3033 Basic Bulk 1200 Piece Blue Tub!

Amazingly enough, I just grabbed a couple from KMart here locally too. Very odd to find KMart with such recent stuff! But I don't know how many KMarts there are left around the country these days. JB (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)