 General / 38263
    Re: Brickshelf censorship policy rules..... —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) Anyone that actually finds that picture offensive should have their head examined. Just remember, you are all victims of your own imaginations. -Mike Petrucelli (Then again I am still trying to figure out what kind of whack job would find J.D. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Brickshelf censorship policy rules..... —Maggie Cambron
   (...) Actually, someone who finds that picture offensive may have nothing at all wrong with his or her head other than another point of view. For example, from a feminist perspective it could be argued that the image is offensive because it (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Brickshelf censorship policy rules..... —Dave Schuler
     (...) Then may I recommend Cormac McCarthy's uplifting "Blood Meridian" as a purgative? Guaranteed to eclipse all teeth from the sidewalks of your imagination! Dave! (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Brickshelf censorship policy rules..... —John Neal
   (...) Actually, my perspective was pretty much the same one you elucidated, Maggie. I am not a feminist nor do I *personally* find it offensive, but I can sure see without much argument how someone could (especially when surfing with young kids) I (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)