 General / 38224
    Re: Brickshelf censorship policy rules..... —Jonathan Dallas
   I'd like to add a new topic to this discussion and to add my comments. I've started work on a train layout design for our club so I'm constantly updating photos in my layout folder. Now everytime I upload a photo, the folder becomes private and no (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Brickshelf censorship policy rules..... —Bruce Hietbrink
     (...) One suggestion would be to make a new folder each time. That way when you put up new content, the old folders will still be accessible. You could have a main folder named "Layout" and then subfolders named "Update August 10, 2002", "Update (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Brickshelf censorship policy rules..... —John Neal
   (...) Not necessarily, so relax. All you need to do is deep link to the actual .jpg (or whatever), and people will be able to see it instantly. And keep repeating to yourself, "Brickshelf is a free service, and I'm *lucky* to have it". Leg Godt, (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)