 General / 38203
Re: The good old days...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 13:59:23 GMT

Xcalabur wrote:
I really enjoyed looking at these, and figured you all might too.  A way to
step back in time and enjoy brick of the past, if only for a moment...

Thanks for posting this!  It really did bring back some memories.
Especially that space station.  IT so influenced my building style for
several years.  It only I had the train track and 8 *billion* white
plants and bricks.  Looking at the pics of the rotating station I am so
reminded of the film '2001: A space oddessy'.