 General / 38191
  Re: A good LEGO anecdote, and a bad one (A warning about buying Monster Studios sets)

(...) Well, I've never had a missing piece problem, but I have seen boxes that appeared to be tampered with in the stores. However, this was much more noticeable. In certain stores I saw Bionicle Krana and Mask packs that had been shrink wrapped; (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: A good LEGO anecdote, and a bad one (A warning about buying Monster Studios sets)

... (...) This is *exactly* the type of box we're discussing. When I purchased my Vampire's Crypt, I was sure it was unopened as it didn't look tampered with (no crushed or torn edges), and the 2 perforated semicirlces were intact. Then Troy pointed (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)