 General / 38085
Re: grey 375
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 13:07:39 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
As to Lego producing it in gray, I brought up a second window and compared
the Gray Castle with the equally gray 6080 King's Castle: ignoring minifigs,
I'd have to say I prefer the latter.

Modelwise, yes, but parts-wise, I'd rather have a gray 375.  :)  I haven't been
using the castle wall pieces I do have, so those aren't a draw.  Price would
definitely be an issue, however (hopefully not $75!).

Jeff