 Castle / 13990
Re: grey 375
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 21:44:00 GMT

"Duncan Titmarsh" <sharon.titmarsh@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:H0wLru.IG9@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.castle, James Stacey writes:
For the benefit of those who think LEGO should release classic sets in
alternate colours here is the classic yellow castle in grey.
I doubt I'll keep it made up for long as it made a surprisingly large • hole
in my basic grey brick collection :)

http://www.minifig.co.uk/models/375grey.htm

--
James Stacey
---------
www.minifig.co.uk
#925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado

Looks like you beat me to it James
I thought of the same thing but my 375 castle is in Tan.Take a look.
http://homepage.dtn.ntl.com/sharon.titmarsh/Tan1.jpg
http://homepage.dtn.ntl.com/sharon.titmarsh/tan2.jpg

Duncan

Nice. The dark grey and tan look good together. Next fest we will have to do
a multicoloured 375 lineup

I might see If I've got enough bricks to do one in dark grey. If only they
did hinges in that colour

--
James Stacey
---------
#925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado