 Castle / 13985
Re: grey 375
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 15:43:19 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Yaron Dori writes:

Cool, now after we all saw the result of the new/old castle
it must be agreed that LEGO must produced 375/6075 Yellow Castle
again only in Gray

Thanks for the pictures, James.  I've always wanted to see what it would
look like in grey.

As to Lego producing it in gray, I brought up a second window and compared
the Gray Castle with the equally gray 6080 King's Castle: ignoring minifigs,
I'd have to say I prefer the latter.

Bruce