 General / 3797
Re: Nostalgia and Educational Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 03:09:31 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Walsh writes:
These road plates have to be in my parents basement somewhere although each
time I go back home I am unable to find them.  They were not with the rest
of my LEGO that I had saved.  I got them in the early 70's as I recall.

I hate to burst your bubble, but if your parents have had a garage sale their
disposition could be in debate, especially since they were not with the rest
of the collection you saved.

-Tom McD.
when replying watch out for the moldy spamcake.