 General / 37966
  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) I cna understand how Galidor might bea little odd from lego, but some Town Jr. sets, LOM, even Jack Stone has great parts. Lego's idea is not only build our sets, but knock our socks off by building something great with *our* parts (...) I do (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) I was talking in reference specifically Jack Stone and Galidor. It's amazing when I actually see something cool built with the parts aforementioned, but that's a rare reality. (...) Hmm...It's a shame some people never really saw something in (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

In lugnet.general, Rick Hallman writes: doesn't mean it's bad. (...) I strongly disagree. Historical themes are of great interest to kids, especially imaginative ones that would be interested in Lego bricks in the first place. Furthermore, you can (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)