 General / 37924
  Lego Newbie :)

Hey all :) I am new to the world of collecting legos, so I hope I don't ask anything silly, hehe. I've just got two quick questions though. First off, there are these sort of collector sets I have seen with the lego figures on a stand. I have seen (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Newbie :)

(...) Welcome and Howdy-do. (...) The figures do come off the stands. The stands all have four regular sized studs on them that the mini-figs can stand on. The figs themselves are normal figs. (...) You can find an online forum dedicated to (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)