 General / 37766
    Re: How bad do your hands hurt? —Henry Lim
   I rarely get hand and finger stress when I'm building. Even though I'm at a computer all day at work and I play the piano regularly, I don't feel any pain from repetitive overusage. I think I'd be in hell if I could NOT use my hands. However, my (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

        Re: How bad do your hands hurt? —Eric Sophie
   Henry, I bet you have tired your fingers out builing some of those great creations you have! (...) Blood from Lego! I'm really looking forward to seeing and hearing this masterpiece! (...) e (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)