 General / 37641
    Re: BUILDER'S BLOCK - AHHHHHHHHH! —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) How long has it been going? You might want to just keep putting them aside and revisiting the project every month or so until you're inspired to do it. (...) This describes the classic response to an over-competitive environment. I'd say it's (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

        Re: BUILDER'S BLOCK - AHHHHHHHHH! —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Yup. The original poster just needs more parts. Build the first version any old way, even if not quite right, and use it as a guide for a new improved version. Repeat until satisfied with the model. (This advice applies to everyone except (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

        Re: BUILDER'S BLOCK - AHHHHHHHHH! —Frank Filz
   (...) Well, we are going to get a two year break while he's in South Africa... Of course the South African bargain LEGO market will be quickly depleted (if there's any to be found). Frank (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)