 General / 37644
Re: BUILDER'S BLOCK - AHHHHHHHHH!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 20:20:14 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.general, Christopher L. Weeks writes:

Maybe you could just pick a project and _make_ yourself build.  Repeat to
yourself "There's no harm if it's not right -- I can take part off and refine
it" or something.  I used to tell my son that the great thing about building
with LEGO is that you can break it and fix it and change it.  Now he sometimes
tells me.  :-)

Yup. The original poster just needs more parts. Build the first version any
old way, even if not quite right, and use it as a guide for a new improved
version. Repeat until satisfied with the model.

(This advice applies to everyone except LFB... if he takes it, the rest of
us can kiss using dark grey plates in our creations goodbye for the next 5
years... GRIN)

Well, we are going to get a two year break while he's in South Africa...
Of course the South African bargain LEGO market will be quickly depleted
(if there's any to be found).

Frank