 General / 37603
  Interesting pic in Lego Magazine July - August 2002

Hey all, Look on page 18 where the Cool Creations are. There's a kid pictured with a Millenium Falcon. Except it's the exact Lego set with no modifications whatosever. If TLG thinks it's cool that a seven year-old can "create" something by following (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Interesting pic in Lego Magazine July - August 2002

(...) a (...) all (...) I suspect Cool Creations are more about including as many kid's photos as they can rather than doing any serious judging of the creations themselves. I think the idea is to convey the message "lots of kids love Lego, just (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)

Hey, that's nowhere near as bad as that Megablocks helicopter winning a Lego building contest a few months ago... Duq "David Simmons" <xenobuzz@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:GzDMA6.BxL@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) all (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)