 General / 37603
37602  |  37604
Subject:
Interesting pic in Lego Magazine July - August 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 04:38:28 GMT

Hey all,

Look on page 18 where the Cool Creations are.  There's a kid pictured with a
Millenium Falcon.  Except it's the exact Lego set with no modifications
whatosever.  If TLG thinks it's cool that a seven year-old can "create"
something by following the instructions they got with the set, we should all
get our pictures in this magazine every month!

BTW, all the other truly original creations in this issue are really cool.

Dave