 General / 37565
  Re: New legend is up

(...) I agree... but I think all themes shall eventually have their moment. Just given time, Lego shall do it. (...) So do I! :/ (...) Why? Is it non-Lego related? -JHK (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: New legend is up

(...) I'm hoping to see this soon, as every other major theme I can think of has been recognized as a legend, except the most noble of themes, space. However, there's no way I'm gonna wait up to a year, or until the star wars contract expires before (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)