 General / 37361
Re: BrikTrak 2002 - beta testers wanted...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 21:54:42 GMT

<SNIP>
Just a quick note to let all those interested know that I have have created
a tutorials section for BrikTrak 2002 on www.briktrak.com

The tutorials walk you through a major area of functionality of the BrikTrak
application step by step. Featuring screenshots of the various areas, they
are a great way to get to know BrikTrak even before you get the software.
In the first tutorial, I introduce you to BrikTrak and show you how to do a
fairly common task for LEGO sellers - parting out a number of identical
parts, deciding which items to keep and then creating a Bricklink inventory
for the rest of the parts.
I will be expanding the number of tutorial documents throughout the beta
program and I already have more in production.

To view the tutorials, go to http://www.briktrak.com/tutorials

Thanks,
Richard.
www.briktrak.com