 General / 37304
    Re: Galidor is overpriced! —Greg Perry
   (...) As someone who has been a HUGE fan of the Fox Network since its inception, I have to heartily disagree with your declaration that Fox has "never really" had "anything worth watching". While your statement could be read as a blanket dismissal (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Galidor is overpriced! —Joseph Williams
   (...) Like Matt, I hadn't heard of the show until the toys were announced. I tried watching the show a couple of times but it really didn't grab me. (...) Your arguement would be more constructive if it wasn't so sweeping in it's generalization. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)