 General / 37302
  Galidor is overpriced!

Galidor is stupid. The sets cost way too much. The show is boring. Then again, Fox rarely shows anything worth watching. They never really have.Anyway,who here would waste $40.00 on a 9 piece set? That's all that stupid TDM pod thingy is! The (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Galidor is overpriced!

(...) As someone who has been a HUGE fan of the Fox Network since its inception, I have to heartily disagree with your declaration that Fox has "never really" had "anything worth watching". While your statement could be read as a blanket dismissal (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Galidor is overpriced!

(...) Well, I have never watched the show either, but by the looks of the figures, I get the sense that it is not worthwhile of my time to watch the show. In fact, I've never heard of Galidor until Lego made the figures! But, If you say the show is (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Galidor is overpriced!

(...) Like Matt, I hadn't heard of the show until the toys were announced. I tried watching the show a couple of times but it really didn't grab me. (...) Your arguement would be more constructive if it wasn't so sweeping in it's generalization. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)