 General / 37216
  Re: Building Instructions Portal Updates and FAQs

Jake McKee wrote in message ... (...) Hey Jake, is it possible to edit a submitted link? I'd like to categories my instruction links under the "Buildings" subcategory since it didn't exist when I originally added them. Kevin ---...--- NEW tan facade (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Building Instructions Portal Updates and FAQs

(...) At this point, there isn't an edit mechanism... I'm hoping to add that (which would require a user login/management system) after I have gotten everything else running 100% solid. For the time being, the best way to get that fixed is to (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)