 General / 37123
Re: Parts Id
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 02:58:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, Nicole Drumm writes:
Went to a yard sale on Sunday. Got a sealed grocery bag filled with "Lego"
for $2. Nearly all was (some broken) mega blocks. Can anyone id the parts
located here? http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=18930

Thank you
Eric, Nicole's bro-in-law

I'll confirm what the others alluded to: The trans dark blue solar panels
(rainbow panels) are from the Space Port line. I got my first set of them in
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6469, but they come in 2-3 different sets.
Currently, you'll find these in yellow and darks grey in one of the 2002 racers
(http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4594) as a ramp.

I hope that helped! Great haul for $2,btw...

-Dave