 General / 37119
Re: Parts Id
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 00:52:49 GMT

The battery box is a 9v battery box for controlling motors, fiber optics etc
The brown panels are castle wall corner pieces. Probobly from a forestman or dark forest set
The "seaweed" thing is a fibre optics light unit
The black connectors are used for, among other things, steering joints on at least one technic car
The hoses are pneumatic hoses and I think there is a t-piece in that photo as well
The lattice parts are pirate ship rigging
The wierd panel looks like someone has taped something onto it but based on the color it could well
have a blacktron II logo hiding under there
The blue tank is a pneumatic airtank, the grey things are valves and the motor is a new style geared
motor
The wierd looking thing with the screen and the wires is a techinc speed computer (which retails for a
more than $2 just on its own)
The pumps are pneumatic pumps
The dk blue panels with the stickers on are from a spaceport set
The seat is a technic seat
The wires are standard 9v wires, should work with the battery box, the motor and the fibre optics unit

You say you paid $2 for this? If this isnt a Find Of The Week/Month/Century, I dont know what is :)