 General / 37111
Re: What parts come in the blue as found in the Life On Mars human sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 14:13:35 GMT

On Tue, 11 Jun 2002, Jonathan Wilson wrote:

http://www.henrylim.org/LEGOColours
I believe its the color listed as "light blue #19" on that chart
What parts exist in that color?

Well, there are some listed at
http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/psearch?query=LtBlue&limit=color2part
(I found that by going to