 General / 37126
Re: Hold up! Let's closely examine the colors (was: Re: Human LoM light blue)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 04:44:28 GMT

In lugnet.general, Maggie Cambron writes:
In lugnet.general, Dave Johann writes:

#19-light blue (Maersk)-EXTREMELY RARE COLOR! Found only in the Maersk sets.
(afaik).

Also used for some Duplo elts, mostly in older sets.  See, for example:

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?PartID=4066bb94

from my personal collection.  :-)  Also Arne Lykke Nielsen and Russell Clark
have others:

http://news.lugnet.com/promo/?n=944&t=f&v=a

These Duplo pieces are relatively rare BTW.

Maggie C.

Thanks for the info! I wasn't aware these parts existed, but I'll be keeping my
eyes open for them now. ;)

-Dave