 General / 37108
  What parts come in the blue as found in the Life On Mars human sets?

(URL) believe its the color listed as "light blue #19" on that chart What parts exist in that color? (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What parts come in the blue as found in the Life On Mars human sets?

(...) Well, there are some listed at (URL) found that by going to (URL) Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

  Hold up! Let's closely examine the colors (was: Re: Human LoM light blue)

(...) Hold up guys! Let's get our colors straight first. Henry listed three shades of blues on his site. They are as follows: 18. sand blue 19. light blue (Maersk) 20. light blue #18-sand blue-available in the 2001 Dinosaur sets, 7301-Jedi Duel, the (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Hold up! Let's closely examine the colors (was: Re: Human LoM light blue)

(...) Also used for some Duplo elts, mostly in older sets. See, for example: (URL) my personal collection. :-) Also Arne Lykke Nielsen and Russell Clark have others: (URL) Duplo pieces are relatively rare BTW. Maggie C. (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Hold up! Let's closely examine the colors (was: Re: Human LoM light blue)

(...) Thanks for the info! I wasn't aware these parts existed, but I'll be keeping my eyes open for them now. ;) -Dave (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)