 General / 37091
Re: Lugnet cool site of the week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 16:46:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Carter Lance writes:
What happened to LUGNET cool site of the week? It is still at
www.lugnet.com/cool/ but on the LUGNET homepage there are no links, and no new
sites have been on it in a year.  Wht?

Hmm...I remember asking this very question several months ago. It seems that
Todd, one of the Lugnet Admins hasn't been up to working on the CLSOTW
lately due to some adminiatrative reasons, and possibly that he doesn't have the
time to do so (there's a lot of effort into such a large undertaking, such
as calculating votes, checking for multiple entries, and nominating sites.

However, Suz is currently readying plans to re-initiate the CLSOTW feature
soon, but If you want some more info on this, I have provided a link below
to a thread on CLSOTW. I think the Admins are also gearing up for more
functions on Lugnet, so keep and eye out for them.

http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=10428

Anyway, I think we'll start seeing more of the Cool Site of the Week in the
next few upcoming months, so keep vigilant.

http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=35951

Regards,

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Lugnet No. 1112