 General / 37033
37032  |  37034
Subject:
Rail Racers at Brickfest 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 17:46:05 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Gggggeeeeeettttttt readyyyyy toooo Rumble!!!!<

It's Rail Racers at Brickfest 2002!!!

This is your chance to show the LEGO world what you are made of. We will be
holding a head to head competition of Rail Racers at this year's Brickfest.
You will be racing your finest built rail racer against the best racers in
the world and once and for all we'll see who comes out on top. These will be
running Stock Single Engine Division (SSE) racers in a single or double
elimination tournament. All racers must be built to the standards that are
described on the http://www.railracers.com web site. There will be a series
of "house racers" supplied for those who wish to race but don't have their
own racers.

If you have any questions let me know, otherwise see you on race day.

jt

James J. Trobaugh
Rail Racers
http://www.railracers.com