 Events / BrickFest / 753
Re: Rail Racers at Brickfest 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 19:30:09 GMT

Related to James' straight drag race, we will have a dual "Grand Prix"
course. This will involve two identical track plans (with crossings and
curves) where two people race against each other without crashing or derailing.

In lugnet.events.brickfest, James Trobaugh writes:

The course is a straight drag race, so no need to make the train handle
curves. Just make it fast...and look cool :)

jt

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Shaun Sullivan writes:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, James Trobaugh writes:
Gggggeeeeeettttttt readyyyyy toooo Rumble!!!!<

It's Rail Racers at Brickfest 2002!!!

[snip}

If you have any questions let me know, otherwise see you on race day.

You know, I'd never looked into actually finding out what "Rail Racers" were
until this post.  I have to say, this is pretty cool!  I'll definitely try and
put an entertaining design together :)

Is the course straight, or does it involve curves?

Cool!
-s