 General / 37017
37016  |  37018
Subject:
most popular sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 13:15:23 GMT

I was having a look at the statistics based on the set references. Nearly
all the sets owned by the most people are starwars, the first non-starwars
set is about 18th. Obviously this list could be biased by the fact that the
people buying starwars are the ones that fill the information in but
interesting never the less.
tim