 General / 3697
Re: Got Info? (Set 1589)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 20:48:20 GMT

Joshua Delahunty wrote:
Recently, Kevin added scans for a hithertofore unknown set (as far as
Pause was concerned): 1589 Town Square.  It's an interesting set,
looking very similar to the already-known 1592 Town Square.
We try to stay on top of things at Lugnet/Pause administration <g>, and
I had the known info up on the Pause reference as quickly as possible.
However, we're lacking vital stats.

I've got this set.

Does anyone know the release year or element count for this set, with
some measure of certainty?  The copyright date on the scans provided is
too fuzzy to make out, and the set would probably have to be a U.S.
release with a box for the element count to be available.

Year of Release:  (C)1978 LEGO System A/S
Piece Count:  Well, the set don't have one, I could count up the pieces
from the instructions, Richard Dewbury does have the box as well IIRC -
this set was discussed on RTL in the past.

--
Carbon 60
ICQ # 5643170