 General / 3698
3697  |  3699
Subject:
World Of LEGO - Part One
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 21:58:22 GMT

Just a reminder that "The World of LEGO Exhibition - Part One" promotion is
still on at Http://homepages.ihug.co.nz./~jsds/ " featuring LEGO models of
a Concorde, Volkswagen Beetle, Apollo Space Craft, Space Shuttle, Kenworth
Truck and much more.

Check the SPECIAL PROMOTIONS section for more details.

Due to copyright issues the LEGO NZ promotion won't be showing this
Thursday.  I hope to get it on display in a couple of weeks.  (There are a
number of "issues" that need "clarification" before I'm allowed to put on my
web page any of the material I intended to display).

In it's place I hope to display profiles and pictures of some of the men who
run TLG.

Thanks
Sanjay