 General / 36690
  So close but yet so far ...

Over the last seven days I have been oh-so-close to five significant LEGO destinations and only managed to make it to one of them! #1 and #2: Last Thursday I was in Atlanta for a meeting and had hoped to get to to the second LEGO Outlet in Atlanta (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: So close but yet so far ...

(...) Unknowns?! Bah. I live in Atlanta, let me clear these up for you: (...) Sucks. (...) Sucks. There. Now these are no longer unknown. :) Seriously, neither is actually that bad, but both know when you're in a hurry and hobble you with computer- (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.general)