 General / 36662
Re: Error in my 7103 Jedi Duel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 12:52:35 GMT

I had a simular problem with my Jedi duel. I got a left and a right of the
same piece you have wrong, however one side was prented shorter than the other.

Yeah, I've had a couple printing problems with Ep2 sets.  In the Duel the
lines are visible off on the two curve-wedges--but since I'll probably
Brasso them anyhow, that's OK.  On a Tusken raider minifig, the medium brown
on the front of the torso doesn't line up with the darker/black line
color... so the fill for the pouches doesn't line up with their outline.  My
Jango Fett's helmet blue does the same... there's a thick silver line
between the edge of the helmet opening and where the blue begins.

Peter