 General / 36602
  Re: Episode II Products at Shop At Home

(...) Oh! Oh! Oh!...a lime-green fire truck would absolutly rock! I've always preferred emergency vehicles in lime-green. If LEGO would think to use this color for the side of good and produce a classic town fire-engine (maybe a pumper?) in (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Episode II Products at Shop At Home

(...) You're right. I was being sarcastic with the suggestion of a lime green fire truck. But it would be pretty cool. Trucks where I live are red, but I have seen them in the suburbs in various colors (including lime green). Best, Jonathan (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Episode II Products at Shop At Home

(...) YES! I really like airport crash trucks which are usually lime green. Now that would be a great use of lime-green Lego. And it would lend itself to six wide construction for sure. Here's some examples: (URL) the left menu, click on "Airport (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

"Matthew Gerber" <Matthew@BlockType.com> wrote in message news:Gv161p.5D8@lugnet.com... (...) lime (...) think (...) An airport emergency foam vehicle, eight wheels, a white cab roof, chrome details for piping and the body in lime green. A boom (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)