 General / 36590
Re: 1x6 and 1x8 Tile Variations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 18:42:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, Steve Bliss writes:
Most all of the current tile pieces have a small lip, or groove, around
their bases.  ...

One interesting thing about that groove is that you can use a brick
separator to pry tiles off. I wouldn't have know about it (or believed it)
had I not seen Frank Filz do it when he was preparing for his move.

Cary