 General / 36558
  ARGH!

So I was looking at the new S@H catalog, desperately wishing for something that might have an abundance of grey tiles. And I saw that they had a new Legend set out: a 4.5v train set I had never seen. It was some sort of a "railway layer" car with (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: ARGH!

Everyone should please forgive Dave, who is usually a level headed person, but has appanretly been abducted by aliens. The Real Dave would have never posted something like this without considering the number of heart attacks the post would cause... (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: ARGH!

I'd pay big bucks for an air filter that entertaining! My own ultimate "ARGH!" was walking into a store filled with tons of old sets and then looking up at the ceiling to see that they had a GIANT set of the surface of the Death Star. Then I woke (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: ARGH!

(...) It's strange but I also have sometimes this dream that I'm in some local store filled with MANY OLD sets from 80's ! No joke ! Really... It's always an fantastic dream. Rene (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: ARGH!

(...) Wow! I'm not the only Brick Dreamer im the world! There were many, many times in my youth that I would have the following dream... I'm somewhere playing with LEGO and build this absolutely stupendous creation and I would wake up, feeling a (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: ARGH!

To All, (...) I think my weirdest dream was when I was working at my old job, at AEI, and I went to TRU during lunch to check on some LEGO items. I got there (The weird thing was, I thought I was at work, it was so normal) and they had a special (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)