 General / 36596
Re: ARGH!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 15:52:13 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Simmons writes:
I'd pay big bucks for an air filter that entertaining!

My own ultimate "ARGH!" was walking into a store filled with tons of old
sets and then looking up at the ceiling to see that they had a GIANT set of
the surface of the Death Star.  Then I woke up.

ARGH!

Dave

It's strange but I also have sometimes this dream that I'm in some local
store filled with MANY OLD sets from 80's !
No joke ! Really... It's always an fantastic dream.

Rene

"railway layer" car with straight rails "stored" upright on one end and a
bin on the other end-- filled with 1x2 and 2x2 tiles. I was overjoyed.

Next to it in the catalog sat the Santa Fe-- suprisingly raised in price • to
$1097. "Odd," I thought. "Glad I bought one for $40!" But for whatever
reason I didn't think any more of it than that...

But below both of these beauts was my biggest shock: they brought back the
monorail! And what's more, in the caption for the picture, it said • something
along the lines of "Filters your air while it runs!" Wow! What a great • bonus!

I couldn't put off ordering for another instant. I woke up, jumped out of
bed and... Oh. Darn.

DaveE