 General / 36558
36557  |  36559
Subject:
ARGH!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 16:38:48 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

So I was looking at the new S@H catalog, desperately wishing for something
that might have an abundance of grey tiles. And I saw that they had a new
Legend set out: a 4.5v train set I had never seen. It was some sort of a
"railway layer" car with straight rails "stored" upright on one end and a
bin on the other end-- filled with 1x2 and 2x2 tiles. I was overjoyed.

Next to it in the catalog sat the Santa Fe-- suprisingly raised in price to
$1097. "Odd," I thought. "Glad I bought one for $40!" But for whatever
reason I didn't think any more of it than that...

But below both of these beauts was my biggest shock: they brought back the
monorail! And what's more, in the caption for the picture, it said something
along the lines of "Filters your air while it runs!" Wow! What a great bonus!

I couldn't put off ordering for another instant. I woke up, jumped out of
bed and... Oh. Darn.

DaveE