 General / 36541
Re: Ask Your Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 20:36:44 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I have recently received some questions from our readers, however I will not
be able to pass them on.  Please remember when asking questions that this
article is about Jake as a hobbyist and not about Jake the LEGO employee.
However, the connection between hobbyist and employee is interesting and
there are many interesting questions that can be asked without breaking the
policy/procedure rule.

Thanks and let's keep those questions coming!

Steven B. Combs, Editor
Bricks in my Pocket (BimP)
http://www.bricksinmypocket.org
http://faculty.ivy.tec.in.us/~scombs/robotics