 General / 36542
Re: Cartoons Needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 20:40:12 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tony Hafner writes:
Are you looking for comics done in Lego, or comics in any format that happen
to relate to Lego?

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com

That is a very good question!  I am looking for comics that represent the
LEGO hobby experience, so "comics done in LEGO" or hand/computer drawn
comics work equally as well.  I have to admit though, I am intrigued by the
"comics done in LEGO" notion.  If you have an idea, send it to me!  I would
love to see it.

Steven B. Combs, Editor
Bricks in my Pocket (BimP)
http://www.bricksinmypocket.org