 General / 36442
Re: Webcam Pictures?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 01:24:52 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kyle Beatty writes:
In lugnet.general, John Henry Kruer writes:
Could somebody post some pictures of a Lego model using a webcam?  (or any
other digital phototography thingie in the webcam price range)
Just want to know how bad the quality is.
Thanks.

John Kruer

Pics taken with an Intel Pocket PC cam while doing its webcam thing:

The webcam page:

http://appleogue.net

Thanks.  Hmmmm...   Maybe webcams arn't that bad...  Anybody have nay
opinions on how 'refurbished' webcams might work?

John Kruer