 General / 36414
  Webcam Pictures?

Could somebody post some pictures of a Lego model using a webcam? (or any other digital phototography thingie in the webcam price range) Just want to know how bad the quality is. Thanks. John Kruer (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Webcam Pictures?

(...) Pics taken with an Intel Pocket PC cam while doing its webcam thing: (URL) webcam page: (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Webcam Pictures?

(...) opinions on how 'refurbished' webcams might work? John Kruer (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Webcam Pictures?

Well, I do have a little I can add.. those pictures are probably the best I've EVER seen a webcam do. If you really want to get a webcam I'd look into getting the one he used for those pics, otherwise I'd save your money and wait for something (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Webcam Pictures?

(...) As was mentioned in a previous thread a while ago, this camera is pretty good for its class, has NOTHING in the way of actual features that you would expect in a real camera, lighting is everything, and with rebates costs $70. Thanks for the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.publish)