 General / 36376
  What about password system on LUGNET?

Hi What about making a password system for posting on lugnet instead of this authorisation system? It would make it lot easier that should accept every post! (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What about password system on LUGNET?

Harry, LUGNet already has such a system in place... for members. As a member of LUGNet, I can "sign in" (look for the "key" icon in the upper-right corner of the window/screen), and post to my heart's content without waiting for email (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What about password system on LUGNET?

(...) Im not member :( (...) It would be great if they oppened it for non-members too. (...) Maybe, but im only 13, and money isn't what i have much of :( (...) Of course it helps, everything helps ;) (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)