 General / 36377
Re: What about password system on LUGNET?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 17:09:46 GMT

Harry,

LUGNet already has such a system in place... for members.
As a member of LUGNet, I can "sign in" (look for the "key" icon
in the upper-right corner of the window/screen), and post
to my heart's content without waiting for email "verification".

This system could conceivably be widened to include non-members,
from a purely technical point-of-view, but only Todd and Suz
could say whether or not they'd be comfortable (i.e., safe and
secure) with such an arrangement.

On the other hand, membership in LUGNet is as low as ten bucks
($10 US), at least, the last time I looked.  Check out
"http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/join/" for more info.

Hope this helps!  ;-)
Franklin