 General / 36378
Re: What about password system on LUGNET?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 17:27:08 GMT

LUGNet already has such a system in place... for members.
As a member of LUGNet, I can "sign in" (look for the "key" icon
in the upper-right corner of the window/screen), and post
to my heart's content without waiting for email "verification". • Im not member :(

This system could conceivably be widened to include non-members,
from a purely technical point-of-view, but only Todd and Suz
could say whether or not they'd be comfortable (i.e., safe and
secure) with such an arrangement. • It would be great if they oppened it for non-members too.

On the other hand, membership in LUGNet is as low as ten bucks
($10 US), at least, the last time I looked.  Check out
"http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/join/" for more info. • Maybe, but im only 13, and money isn't what i have much of :(

Hope this helps!  ;-) • Of course it helps, everything helps ;)
Franklin