 General / 3637
  Re: Cancelling posts?

(...) I asked Todd about this once a little while back. Utilizing the web interface itself, there currently is no way to cancel messages. -Tom McD. (25 years ago, 5-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  (canceled)

  Re: Cancelling posts?

(...) There is no way yet to cancel posts directly via the web interface. I can cancel something by hand if you make a specific request -- just let me know the newsgroup name and the article number. --Todd (25 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)