 General / 3654
Re: Cancelling posts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 05:40:48 GMT

In lugnet.general, radiotitan@yanospamhoo.com (Tom McDonald) writes:
I don't know.  I'm posting to the web interface from MSIE 5, so go
figure. Um, how do you cancel through the web interface??

I asked Todd about this once a little while back. Utilizing the web
interface itself, there currently is no way to cancel messages.

There is no way yet to cancel posts directly via the web interface.  I can
cancel something by hand if you make a specific request -- just let me know
the newsgroup name and the article number.

--Todd